Thursday, September 10, 2009

Being Courageus

Dogs. One thing that I was terrified of. Dogs. You might think this is silly since dogs are very friendly and gentle, but I was scared of them. This all started when I was about 5. I was in Bali, with my dad, playing and running aroud the beach, then a man was walking 5 German Sheperd dogs, then they were all running and chasing after me and my dad, 2 chased after him and 3 ran after me. I was so terrified, that I couldn't stop running. My legs exhaust as I tried to catch a breath, but the owner stopped the dogs before they got to me. I was so scared that I decided dogs are bad animals.

Then in 3rd or 4th grade, I was invited to a goodbye sleepover, in my friend's - Rinad's - house,  she'd said that she had 4 dogs, I was so terrified that I almost decide to NOT go. But since she was one of the best friends I had, so I went. I was so scared in the sight of her big dogs, a Golden Retriever, a Siberian Husky and one more that I can't remember. I was so scared that I won't stop grabbing tight to my friends' hands. When I was inside Rinad's house, her Shih-Tzu came inside, I was so scared that I just stayed on the bed. Since the big dogs like me so much, I tried to fight my fear of dogs. And I won, I wasn't scared of dogs anymore. Now, if you don't know, I'm one of the people who knows a lot of dog breeds, I'm a dog lover now.

No comments:

Post a Comment