A skill that I learnt this year was playing the flute. Last year, in 5th grade, I chose to not join band, because I wanted experience for both band and music. So this year, I chose to be in beggining band. I chose to play the flute because it sound nice, though it is pretty hard to blow.
The way I handled challanges was to keep doing it and try again if I got a bad grade. A real challange for me this year was writing. Since last year, I have never been good at writing, I usually get B's or C's in writing, so I keep trying very hard, though it does not make very much difference.
One skill that I want to learn is to calculate maths faster in my head. This will help me calculate things faster and that will help me keep track of time all the time.
I contributed positively towards the 6th grade community by showing respect, and sometimes kindness. I show respect by respecting all my teachers and other students. I put in sometimes kindness because I am not always very nice to the boys, because they insult me and wouldn't stop when I ask them to, so I get kinda mean.
One New Year resolution I have is to help out more at home and one goal at school is to focus while doing writings, because when I do writings in class on a computer, I fool around and end up doing very little work.
No comments:
Post a Comment