How Henry changed:
In the very beginning of the book, Henry was Will's enemy, and always had a reason to pick a fight with Will. When Ozymandias told Will to go to the White Mountains, a place without Tripods, Will ran away from home at night, Henry followed him, and Will had to spill the beans to him. Henry & Will, both didn't want to get capped, and Henry disliked the Tripods as much as Will did, so Will decided that he can come. When Will broke his ankle, Henry helped him, and didn't abandon him. Throughout the book, Henry became friends with Will and never fought with him again. In the beginning, Henry was mean, and was a bully to Will, in the end, he was kind and was also Will's friend.
I disliked this book because I don't read science fiction, I can read any genre, but only if there was romance, or any type of pets in it. Most of my favorite books are romance, and my favorite quote from A Walk to Remember is: "Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful". In the book, it is about adventures, and things that will NEVER happen, I like books that make me believe that someone will always fall in love with you, even of you're unpopular, weird, and all that stuff.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment