Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Would you want your future to be decided by others ? Why or Why not?

I would never want my future to be decided by other people because it would really suck if my parents got me into a medical while I wanted to go into the Arts. It would also suck if my parents have an arranged marriage for me because freedom for me is really important, and I really need my own private time to read and all. If I lived in Jonas' community, my life would be really plain and boring, though their life is perfect to some people, it's not perfect for me. A perfect life for me would be going to rock concerts everyday and go out at night, and of course shopping. I think that in Jonas' community, there is no music at all and music is a really important part of my life, it made me the person I am today. Sameness really sucks because I really like being different from other people.


GO NIRVANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Gita


P.S. GO KURT COBAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I were to have dinner with a dead person (brought to life ofcourse), it would have to be..
...
...
...
KURT COBAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment